Pinterest is a popular social community that lets customers interact with each different by using sharing pics, liking, commenting, personal messaging, and re-saving each other’s stuff. If you’re a collector or hobbyist, you’ll locate the platform useful and thrilling due to the fact you may really discover new interests as you browse and proportion photographs associated with items, offerings, and projects.
People keep or pin photos they locate on the platform or around the internet to different boards, which they use to categorize their collections. This can be whatever from fashion, food, vehicles, artwork, technology, DIY crafts, and more.
Pinterest is a social media internet site and Android/iOS software used to permit users to create collections of pictures, GIFs or videos, or so-called “pins.” More than eighty-five % of its customers are female, and they use Pinterest to find ideas for cooking, interior layout, and weddings! While a majority of its users just revel in marveling at the stunning photos sprawled across the web page.
But it’s now not all fun and video games. Pinterest, like many other websites, collects and stores your facts, making it a risky location for those of you who care about your privateness. If you don’t just like the idea of Pinterest storing your non-public records, you’ve come to the proper area! The following guide will show you how to delete or quickly take away your Pinterest account.
How To Deactivate a Pinterest Account
1. Log in to Pinterest
2. Select Settings.
3. Under Account changes, Click “Deactivate Account” at the bottom of the Account Basics.
4. On the next popup, choose a reason why you want to deactivate the account, and then click Deactivate my account. You can only select one reason.
5. Click Yes, close the account in the confirmation email to permanently delete your account.
How to Deactivate your Pinterest account?
Tired of spending copious hours on Pinterest? Trust us. We recognize how addicting it may be! If you want to take a spoil from the internet site, you may prefer to deactivate your account. Thankfully, the process is trouble-free and outstanding short. But there’s one con:
Deactivating your account received’t cast off your data from the database, but its pastime may be suspended till you prefer to reactivate. So what occurs while you deactivate your account? Pinterest will conceal your profile from others.
- To deactivate your account, sign in to Pinterest and click on your Profile button, and then on the hexagon-shaped button (if you’re using an app), or click on the three dots in the very right top corner of the screen, if you logged in viaPinterest.com.
- Go to the “Edit settings” tab and scroll down, or go to “Account Settings” (for desktop users), and click on the “Deactivate account” button.
- Once you click on the link, Pinterest will ask you why you’re leaving, or they will deactivate your account right away if you’re doing this process from your cell-phone or tablet. At the same time, your account will be unlinked from connected Facebook or Instagram accounts.